Past Issue: November-December 2007
- Does Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Noncancer Pain Contribute to Opioid Use Disorders?
- Cannabis Use May Lead to Later Psychosis
- Prevalence and Impact of Methamphetamine Use Among Trauma Patients
- How Often Are Substance Use Disorders Diagnosed in Outpatient Settings?
- Smoking Among Patients With Alcohol or Drug Use Disorders
- Mechanical Ventilation in Medical Inpatients With Alcohol Use Disorders
- Alcohol and Colorectal Cancer
- Impact of Dronabinol and Marijuana in Patients With HIV
- Late Nights and Drinking, Even Moderate Amounts, Impair Driving
Assessments and Interventions
- Screening and Brief Interventions for Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Adults: Mixed Results
- Brief MI in Emergency Rooms Reduces Problem Drinking in Young Adults
- PRN Nalmefene: Can It Reduce Heavy Drinking?
- Training Improves Generalist Physicians' Confidence in Treating Opiate Misuse
- Feasibility of a Smoking Cessation Intervention in Substance Abuse Treatment Programs