Past Issue: November-December 2005
Alcohol and Health Outcomes:
- The Perils of Weekend and Holiday Partying
- Cannabinoids, GABA-Benzodiazepine Receptors, and Alcoholism
- Alcohol’s Role in Fall-Related Injuries in Younger and Older Adults
- Abstainers and Coronary Heart Disease: Are Unknown Risk Factors to Blame?
- Does Drinking Affect Pneumoconiosis?
- Alcohol Use and Subclinical Carotid Atherosclerosis
Assessments and Interventions:
- The Cost-Effectiveness of Alcohol Interventions
- Can Folate Block Some of Alcohol’s Potential Harms?
- Predicting Alcohol Withdrawal in Medical Inpatients
- Written Advice for Emergency Care Patients: Does It Work?