Past Issue: May–June 2010
Interventions and Assessments
- Adverse Events Are Not Increased with Beta-Blockers in Cocaine Chest Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone for Alcohol Dependence: Feasibility in Primary-Care Settings
- Injectable Diacetylmorphine for Second-Line Treatment of Opioid Addiction
- Brief Intervention May Reduce Drinking in Injured Emergency Department Patients with Alcohol Dependence but Not in Those with Nondependent Unhealthy Use
- Brief Alcohol Treatment in a Hepatitis-C Clinic: Results from an Observational Study
- Retention in Naltrexone Implant Treatment: Promising, but Not Conclusive
- Patient Satisfaction with Methadone Maintenance Is Associated with Treatment Retention and Positive Outcomes
- Buprenorphine Treatment in an HIV Clinic Is Effective for Opioid Dependence but Does Not Improve HIV Outcomes
- Pain Characterization and Prior Pain Treatment among Patients Initiating Opioid Agonist Therapy for Opioid Dependence
- Is the Presence of an Alcohol- Attributable Admitting Diagnosis Associated with Decreased Drinking after Hospitalization?
- Is the Inverse Association between Moderate Drinking and Type 2 Diabetes the Result of Other Healthy Lifestyle Habits?
- Does the Alcohol Use of Family and Friends Influence Individual Use?