Past Issue: May–June 2009
Interventions and Assessments
- Repeated Brief Counseling Decreases Recurrence of Alcohol-Related Pancreatitis
- Impact of Supportive Housing for Chronically Homeless People with High Use of Alcohol-related Crisis Services
- Quarterly Recovery Management Checkups to Treat Chronic Substance-Use Disorders
- Computer versus Therapist-delivered Treatment for Co-occurring Depression and Alcohol/Cannabis Use
- Marijuana Associated with Testicular Cancer
- QT Prolongation and Mortality among Patients on Methadone
- Outcomes in Patients Discharged from a Primary Care-based Opioid Prescribing Clinic
- Alcohol and Cancer in Women: Results of a Large Prospective UK Study
- Genetic Polymorphisms and Alcohol-Related Cancers
- Antiretroviral Treatment Interruptions Are Common in Injection Drug Users
- Does Light Drinking during Pregnancy Relate to Behavioral or Cognitive Problems in the Child?
- Is There a Causal Link between Alcohol Abuse or Dependence and Depression?
- Do Racial and Ethnic Minority Drinkers Have More Alcohol Consequences than White Drinkers?