Past Issue: May-June 2008
Interventions and Assessments
- Opioid Maintenance Therapy Saves Lives
- Computerized Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention May Reduce Hazardous Drinking
- Treatment for Alcohol Withdrawal Is Poor Despite Proven Therapies
- Adherence to Practice Guidelines Improves Outcomes of Opiate Agonist Treatment
- American Heart Association Releases Statement on Treatment of Cocaine-Associated Chest Pain
- Availability of Smoking Cessation Treatment for Patients in Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Adopting Moderate Alcohol Consumption in Middle Age Reduces Cardiovascular Risk
- Are Myocardial Infarction Survivors Who Smoke Marijuana at Higher Risk of Death?
- Alcohol Tolerance: Prevalence and Potential Implications in Young Drinkers
- Effects of Buprenorphine after Accidental Ingestion by Children
- Does Moderate Alcohol Use Help Healthy Elderly Men Live to Age 90 Years?
- Wine, but Not Other Alcoholic Beverages, Associated with Less Dementia
- Effects of Exercise and Alcohol Intake on Cardiovascular Risk and Total Mortality
- The Impact of Peer and Parental Modeling on Impaired Driving in Teenagers