Past Issue : May-June 2007
- Marijuana Smoking and Pulmonary Complications
- Patients on Methadone With Unhealthy Alcohol Use Have Poor Quality of Life
- Persistent Pain Increases Risk of Relapse
- Alcohol Increases Breast Cancer Risk in Certain Women
- Drinking Levels and Death: How Much Is Safe?
- Cardiomyopathy Is More Common in Methamphetamine Users
- How Much Can Older People Safely Drink?
- Does Moderate Drinking Lower Risk of Heart Failure?
Assessments and Interventions
- Treating Back Pain With Opioids
- Brief Intervention Is Insufficient for Medical Inpatients With Unhealthy Drinking
- Video of Patient's Own Delirium Tremens Decreases Relapse Risk
- Higher Quality of Primary Care May Lower Addiction Severity
- Substance Use Screening Does Not Need to Be Subtle
- Benzodiazepine Use in Patients Receiving Opioid Treatment