Past Issue: May-June 2006
Alcohol and Health Outcomes:
- Can Drinking During Pregnancy Raise the Risk of Childhood Leukemia?
- Remission and Relapse in the General Population
- Smoking Increases Alcohol Use
- The Impact of Substance Dependence on the Course of Depression
- Moderate Drinking May Lower the Risk of Ischemic Stroke
Assessments and Interventions:
- Brief Interventions Can Prevent DUI Arrests
- Screening for Unhealthy Alcohol Use: Questionnaire Is Best
- Gabapentin Versus Phenobarbital for Alcohol Withdrawal
- Baclofen May Ameliorate Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
- Natural Remission and Relapse
- Heavy Drinking and the Risk of Macular Degeneration in Latinos
- Are Alcohol Diagnoses Stable From Late Adolescence to Early Adulthood?