Past Issue: March-April 2007
Alcohol and Health Outcomes
- Alcohol Intake Triggers Recurrent Gout Attacks
- All Relapses Are Not The Same
- Early-Onset Drinking May Increase Later Stress-Related Drinking
- Alcohol Metabolism Genes May Modify Risk of Esophageal Cancer From Drinking
Assessments and Interventions
- Counseling Can Reduce Alcohol Exposure During Pregnancy
- Few Seek Alcohol Services, Regardless of Race/Ethnicity
- If Trained and Prompted, Will Primary Care Clinicians Offer Relapse Prevention?
- Follow-Up Assessment Reduces Drinking
- Moderate Drinking Improves Quality and Length of Life in Elderly Women
- Does Drinking Increase the Risk of Falls and Fractures in Older Men?
- Drinking, Atherosclerotic Risk, and Flushing in Asians With Diabetes