Past Issue: March-April 2006
Alcohol and Health Outcomes:
- Does Binge Drinking Affect Prognosis After Myocardial Infarction?
- Alcohol Is a Leading Risk Factor for Cancer
- The Relationship Between Alcohol and Breast Cancer Differs by Tumor Receptor Status
- Alcohol Intake and Dementia in China
- Moderate Alcohol Use Lowers Diabetes Risk in Older Women
Assessments and Interventions:
- Primary Care Intervention Reduces Unhealthy Alcohol Use in the Elderly
- Can Shelter-Based Management and Administering Alcohol Help the Homeless With Alcohol Dependence?
- The Costs and Benefits of Screening With Carbohydrate-Deficient Transferrin in Primary Care
- AA Attendance and Abstinence
- The GABRA2 Gene and Subtypes of Alcohol Dependence