Past Issue: March-April 2005
Alcohol and Health Outcomes:
- Does Alcohol Consumption Increase the Risk of Ischemic Stroke?
- Alcohol May Increase Oral Mucosal Transmission of HIV
- Alcohol Intake, Survival, and Quality of Life
- Does Alcohol Consumption Decrease the Risk of Coronary Artery Calcification?
Assessments and Interventions:
- Disulfiram or Naltrexone for Alcohol Dependence?
- Talking About Alcohol in Primary Care: Do Patients Find It Useful?
- Brief Alcohol Intervention: Prolonged Benefits?
- Primary Medical Care Improves Addictive Problems