Past Issue: July–August 2009
Interventions and Assessments
- Are Brief Alcohol Interventions Likely to be Effective in Routine Primary Care Practice?
- Do Biomarkers Improve the Accuracy of Alcohol Screening in Acutely Injured Adults?
- Does Clonidine Reduce the Duration of Opioid Therapy for Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome?
- Initiating Acamprosate during Alcohol Detoxification Is Not Beneficial and May Be Harmful
- Implantable Naltrexone for Opioid Dependence
- Treatment of Hepatitis C within a Methadone Maintenance Program Yields Results Comparable to Treatment via Other Models of Care
- Effect of a Case Management Intervention as Part of a Needle Exchange Program on Opioid Agonist Treatment Retention
- Alcohol Consumption Increases the Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction in the Next 12 Hours
- Alcohol and Pancreatic Cancer
- Heavy Drinking and Smoking are Associated with an Increased Risk of Chronic Pancreatitis
- More Evidence Heavy Episodic Drinking Heightens HIV/STI Risk
- Alcohol and HIV Disease Progression: Is Liquor Quicker (than Beer and Wine)?
- Alcohol, Other Lifestyle Factors, and Mortality
- Increases in Methamphetamine-Related Treatment Admissions for Pregnant Women