Past Issue: July-August 2007
- Unhealthy Alcohol Use and the Preventive Paradox
- Death After Detox Among Patients Without Primary Care
- Leading Causes of Premature Death in Heroin Users
- Drug Use Disorders: Onset, Mental Health Impairment, and Comorbidity
- Illicit Drug Use, Depression, and HIV Medication Use Among Women
- Smoking, Drinking, and the Risk of Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Alcohol Use, Bone Density, and Hip Fracture in Older Adults
- Drug Use in Young Adulthood May Lead to a Decline in Health Later
- Wine Drinkers May Have Better Health Outcomes
- Risky Drinking Cut-offs for the Elderly Are Not Clear
Assessments and Interventions
- Why Don’t Primary Care Clinicians Screen Teens for Substance Abuse?
- Buprenorphine Treatment in Less Specialized Settings: Can It Work?
- Coordinated Treatment for Hepatitis C in Injection Drug Users
- Should Smoking Prompt Screening for Unhealthy Alcohol Use?