Past Issue: July-August 2006
Assessments and Interventions:
- Combining Medication With Specialist Behavioral Intervention for Alcoholism: the COMBINE Study
- Acamprosate May Work Only When Abstinence Is the Goal
- Most Medical Inpatients With Unhealthy Alcohol Use Have Dependence
- Another Single-Item Screening Question?
- Intensive Referral to 12-Step Groups Improves Outcomes
- Help Seeking Quadruples the Likelihood of Abstinence
- Should Screening for Colorectal Cancer Start Earlier for Drinkers and Smokers?