Past Issue: January-February 2007
Alcohol and Health Outcomes
- Moderate Drinking Lowers MI Risk in Men With Healthy Lifestyles
- Drinking Increases the Risk of Sunburn
- Randomized Trial Shows Patients With Diabetes and MI Benefit From Red Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon Reduces Brain Amyloid Deposits in Mice
- Early-Onset Alcohol Dependence Is More Severe
- Heavy Drinking May Quicken HIV Progression
- As Per Capita Alcohol Consumption Increases, So Does Sickness Absence
Assessments and Interventions
- Brief Intervention in Primary Care: Does It Really Work in Practice?
- Can Treatment or AA Lower Mortality Risk in People With Alcohol Use Disorders?
- Naltrexone With Compliance Therapy Is No Better Than Placebo for Alcoholism
- Combined Carbamazepine and Tiapride for Alcohol Withdrawal