Past Issue: January-February 2006
Alcohol and Health Outcomes:
- Alcohol Likely Worsens Adherence to Diabetes Preventive Care
- Withdrawal May Trigger Alcoholic Pancreatitis
- Alcohol Consumption and Lung Cancer: Are They Connected?
- Alcohol Use Decreases Platelet Activation and Aggregation in Men
- Drinking Frequency, Mediating Biomarkers, and Myocardial Infarction
- Heart and Mind: Is Moderate Alcohol Consumption Good for Your Brain, Too?
- Does Alcohol Use Increase Hepatitis C Virus Replication?
- Vitamin K May Reduce Risk of Alcohol Dependence
- AA: Attend Early and Often
- Topiramate May Help People With Alcohol Dependence Quit Smoking