Ethical Conduct of AOD Research
A regular series in AOD Health, these articles address ethical issues in human-subjects research as they relate to substance use.
- Quality Improvement in Addiction Medicine: When Is It Research?
- Ethical Considerations in the Conduct of Alcohol Administration Studies Enrolling People with Alcohol Use Disorders
- Therapeutic Misconception in Alcohol and Other Drug Research
- Issues for Consideration in the Inclusion of Pregnant Women in Addiction Treatment Trials
- Three Cs for Consideration in Adolescent Alcohol and Other Drug Research
- Confidentiality Protections in Research Involving People with Substance Use Disorders
- Ensuring Subject Competence to Enroll and Participate in Addiction Research
- Paying Participants to Take Part in Addiction Research: Ethical Considerations
- Ethical Considerations in Research Using the Drug of Addiction as Treatment: What Can Researchers Learn from Heroin Prescription Studies?
- Obtaining Informed Consent for Research from People with Alcohol and Other Drug Dependence