We are very pleased to announce that Alcohol and Health: Current Evidence is expanding its scope. Beginning with the May-June 2007 issue, the newsletter will cover the latest clinically relevant research on both alcohol and other drugs.
To reflect this broader coverage, the newsletter’s name will change to Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Health: Current Evidence, and its website address will become www.aodhealth.org. Everything else—the relevant and succinct summaries, insight from experts in the field, valuable teaching tools, CME opportunities, and unbiased funding sources—will remain the same.
We look forward to bringing you a wider range of valuable information on substance use that you can apply in your clinical teaching, practice, or research.
- Three physicians who are experts in the drug field will join our staff and write for the new Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Health: Current Evidence. They include David Fiellin, MD, (who will serve as Co-Editor) from the Yale University School of Medicine; Julia Arnsten, MD, MPH, from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine; and Marc Gourevitch, MD, MPH, from the New York University School of Medicine.
- Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Health: Current Evidence is funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the National Institute on Alcohol and Alcoholism. It is produced by the Boston Medical Center in cooperation with the Boston University Schools of Medicine and Public Health.
- Subscribers who currently receive E-mail Alerts for Alcohol and Health: Current Evidence will automatically receive E-mail Alerts for Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Health: Current Evidence. The name of the subscriber mailing list will change from alcoholandhealth-list to aodhealth-list.
- As of the May-June 2007 issue, any external links to www.alcoholandhealth.org will automatically be redirected to www.aodhealth.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact email@example.com.