Alumni Positions and Placements
- D’Alessandro, Michael: Tutor, History and Literature Program, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Civille, Michael: Faculty Chair, Filmmaking Department, New York Film Academy, Burbank, California.
- Gordon, John Stuart: Benjamin Attmore Hewitt Assistant Curator of American Decorative Art, Yale University Art Gallery.
- Jarvis, Eric: Associate Director, Summer Term, Boston University.
- Root, Colin: Southern New Hampshire University, Assistant Professor of Art History.
- Roscio, Jessica: Assistant Curator of Education for Adult Programs, Danforth Museum.
- Stuelke, Patricia: Tutor, History and Literature Program, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Buccitelli, Anthony: Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg: Assistant Professor, American Studies and Communication, tenure-track.
- Greenidge, Kerri: History Consultant.
- Mason, Gillian: Development Organizer and Coordinator of Educational Programs, Massachusetts Jobs with Justice.
- Metz, John: Director of Archives, Records and Collections, Library of Virginia.
- Murray, Ruth Ann: Assistant Dean, Business Development and Director, Center for Professional Education, Metropolitan College, Boston University.
- Weiss, Francine: Curator, Photographic Resource Center, Boston.
- Bennett, Beth: Adjunct faculty, Department of English, Suffolk University/Boston University
- Geidel, Molly: Visiting Professor, History Department, Cornell University.
- Hotten-Somers, Diane: Adjunct faculty, Department of Humanities, Colby-Sawyer College
- Hult-Lewis, Christine: Assistant Curator of Pictorial Collections, Bancroft Library, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California.
- Maley, Carney: University of Massachusetts, Boston: Lecturer, Department of Women’s Studies
- Robinson, Miriam: University of North Carolina Chapel Hill: Assistant Professor, American Studies, tenure-track
- Cushing, Elizabeth: Independent Art Historian
- McComb, Veronica: Lenoir-Rhyne University: Assistant Professor, US and African American History, tenure-track
- Orwig, Timothy: Rhode Island School of Design: Lecturer, Department of Art History
- D’Amore, Laura: Roger Williams University: Assistant Professor of American Studies, tenure track.
- Moore, Charlotte: Independent Art Historian
- Carlson, Hannah: Rhode Island School of Design: Lecturer, Department of Art History
- Burgess, Rebekah: Life Magazine Archives: Archivist
- Murphy, Emily: National Park Service, Salem, Massachusetts: Park Historian and Public Affairs Officer
- Garcia, Desiree: Arizona State University: Assistant Professor of Transborder Studies and Film and Media, tenure-track
- Hodin, Stephen: Boston University: Lecturer, College of Arts & Sciences Writing Program
- Carroll, Abigail: Independent Writer and Editor
- Lecklider, Aaron: University of Massachusetts Boston: Assistant Professor of American Studies, tenure-track
- Stebbins-McCaffrey, Katherine: Boston University: Lecturer, Department of English
- Goldstein, Karin: Plimouth Plantation: Curator of Original Collections
- Howard, Ella: Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia: Assistant Professor of History, tenure-track
- Ramdya, Kavita: Bank of America Merrill Lynch: Financial Analyst
- Driemeyer, Laura: The Preservation Company: Architectural Historian
- Lew, Jonny: Queens College, The City University of New York: Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of English
- Schmitz, Paul: Babson College: Lecturer, Department of History
- Tessitore, John: American Academy of Arts & Sciences, Cambridge, Massachusetts: Program Director and Special Assistant to the President
- Armbruster, Elif: Suffolk University: Assistant Professor of English, tenure-track
- Carso, Brian: Misericordia University: Assistant Professor of History, tenure-track and Pre-Law Program Director
- Queen, Bradley: Boston University: Senior Lecturer, College of Arts & Sciences Writing Program, and Coordinator of Writing Studies Kilachand Honors College
- Engelman, Elysa: Mystic Seaport: The Museum of America and the Sea: Exhibits Researcher/Developer
- Lawrence, Karthleen: Brandeis University: Senior Lecturer in English
- Duclos-Orsello, Elizabeth: Salem State University, MA: Associate Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies and Coordinator of the American Studies Concentration
- D’Ambrosio, Paul: Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmer’s Museum: President
- Denenberg, Thomas: Shelburne Museum of Vermont : Director
- Green, Jennifer: Central Michigan University: Associate Professor of History
- Johnson, Laura: Harvard University: Allston Burr Resident Dean of Currier House at Harvard University