Plan Ahead for a Great Weekend
There are a number of things you can do to make sure you get the most out of your time back on campus, including:
1. Update your Alumni Online Community profile. Is your email address up to date? Do you have a profile photo? Are you listed in the directory? Make sure your classmates can get in touch!
2. Find a friend. Search for old classmates—and make new connections—through the alumni directory. Just log in to the Alumni Online Community and search.
3. Submit a Class Note. What’s new in your career, your family, your life? Post your news and learn what’s happening with your BU friends.
4. Print your Alumni Card. Bring your Alumni Card to campus to take full advantage of benefits!
5. Like the Facebook page. We’ll keep you posted with Alumni Weekend updates.
6. Book your room. Special discounts are available at the Hotel Buckminster and the DoubleTree Suites in Allston. Accommodations for Golden Terriers are at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge. Learn more about hotels.
7. Suit up. The first 100 registrants will receive a complimentary Alumni Weekend 2012 t-shirt. Load up on other BU gear at the Barnes & Noble @ BU website.
8. Pack your camera! Upload your videos to BUniverse, where the BU community exchanges ideas through video. Upload photos to Flickr, and use “Boston University Alumni Weekend 2012” when tagging your shots.