(Classes of 1962 and earlier)
A lot has changed at BU in the past 50-plus years—have you seen the new 26-story student residence at 33 Harry Agganis Way? One thing that will never change, though, is our appreciation for our alumni, especially our Golden Terriers.
You are a Golden Terrier if…
Golden Terriers are those special alumni that graduated from Boston University 50 or more years ago. You have a unique perspective about campus as you have seen it evolve into the world-renowned research university that it is today. You are a fun, respected part of our alumni family.
In addition to all the events and surprises we have planned for everyone, we’re thrilled to provide some very special services to you and your fellow Golden Terriers, including:
- Reunite with the Class of 1962 and prior years at the Golden Terrier Coffee and Conversation.
- Come on board for the Golden Terrier Tour on Wheels.
- Remember your favorite New England fare treats? Enjoy A Taste of BU lunch complete with entertainment and reserved seating for Golden Terriers.
- Mingle with fellow distinguished BU alumni at the invitation-only Best of BU Reception.
- The day culminates in Saturday night’s surprise at the Celebration of BU. It will be music to your ears! Priority entrance is available for Golden Terriers at 6:30 p.m.
Enjoy these events together or just sign up for one—the choice is yours. We look forward to seeing you and your fellow Golden Terriers back on campus!
Need a Break?
Peruse your class yearbook, relax with friends, or grab a cup of coffee at the the Golden Terrier Hospitality Suite. This private suite will be open on Saturday, September 22 in Barristers Hall, located in the first floor of the School of Law (765 Commonwealth Avenue).
And don’t forget—special hotel arrangements have been made for Golden Terriers for the weekend! Visit the Hotel Accommodations page for more details.