Social Media Photo Contest
Calling all BU alumni photographers and photography enthusiasts. It’s time for a change. We’re ready to refresh our social media cover photos and we’d like to enlist you to help us out!
Here’s the plan:
Each season we’re hosting a contest to update our social media cover photos and profile pictures.
Wondering about rules? Keep reading…
The Technical Requirements:
- File Type: JPEG or TIFF
- Photo Resolution: “Best Quality” or “High Resolution”
- Maximum Photo Size: 8MB
- Photo Dimensions must be at least: 815 x 315 px for Facebook and 1500 x 500 px for Twitter
- Profile Picture Dimensions must be at least: 612 x 612 px
- Maximum number of entries per person: 3
The Creative Requirements:
- Photos must of a spot on one of our Boston Campuses OR a group of alumni showing their #TerrierPride across the globe.
- Including an actual Boston Terrier is always a plus
- Photos of the city of Boston will also be considered.
- This contest includes photos for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Reasons to Enter:
- Bragging rights! The winner will be featured on our social channels for a period of three months.
- Photos will be seen by over 92K BU Alumni followers.
- Photos will be captioned with the winner’s name and class year.
- Runner-ups will also be featured in a quarterly blog post that’s pushed out on social
This seasons deadline is: 10/14/17
Now get out there and let the creative juices flow.