The Sports Club/LA
Perched conveniently in the heart of downtown, Sports Club/LA – Boston offers spectacular views and a spacious environment in which you can focus, gain clarity, and achieve results. Find state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive balance of programs in 114,000 airy square feet including The Spa, group exercise studios and specially-designed Mind Body Studios.
In Chestnut Hill
Sports Club/LA – Chestnut Hill artfully blends cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art architecture to create an unrivaled fitness experience. The new Club has been designed to ensure that the essence and amenities of our larger Clubs were creatively integrated into this new eco-friendly, technologically-advanced Club.
Boston University Alumni (including faculty, staff and students) can take advantage of preferred membership rates at Sports Club/LA – Boston and Chestnut Hill.
- Health Membership: an initiation fee of $250 with monthly dues of $161.
- Squash Membership: an initiation fee of $350 with monthly dues of $178.
- Health Membership: an initiation fee of $250 with monthly dues of $140.
For questions about membership or for a tour of the Club, please call 617.375.8200 (Boston) or 617.975.2020 (Chestnut Hill). You may also inquire about the availability of a complimentary 3-Day Guest Pass for BU Alumni at either Club.
Outside of Boston
Boston University Alumni living outside of the Boston area may take advantage of preferred membership rates (Health Membership only). Sports Club/LA has locations in the following cities:
- 1441 Brickell Avenue – 305.533.1199
- Upper East Side – 212.355.5100
- Upper West Side (Reebok Sports Club/NY) – 212.362.6800
- 747 Market Street – 415.633.3900
- 1170 22nd Street NW – 202.974.6600