Know an alumnus/a leader who might be a good fit for the BUAC? The Boston University Alumni Council, the leadership group for the BUAA, draws upon the expertise and dedication of talented alumni from all BU colleges and schools. The thirty-five members of the Council serve as an important voice to university leadership, and work actively to engage alumni in meaningful ways with BU and with one another.
Guidelines for Alumni Council Membership
- Alumni of any of the University’s schools, colleges and programs
- Represent the University as a whole with school/college considerations/loyalties secondary
- Elected by the Board of Directors to three-year terms with all terms expiring on June 30
- Members of the Alumni Council may be re-elected for no more than two consecutive terms
- Attendance of regular Council meetings (2 or more per year)
- Annual donation to Boston University consistent with their ability
- Assignment to one committee based on preferences
- Freely participate in Council discussions
- Attendence at a minimum of three University-wide events, excluding BUAC meetings.
Please use the form below to nominate an alumnus/a whom you feel has made remarkable contributions professionally or as a volunteer or print out the form below and mail it to:
BU Alumni Council
Office of Alumni Relations
595 Commonwealth Ave, Suite 700
Boston, MA 02215
Please direct any questions about this process to 617-353-5261 or email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your participation.