Know an alumnus/a leader who might be a good fit for the BUAC? The Boston University Alumni Council, the leadership group for the BUAA, draws upon the expertise and dedication of talented alumni from all BU colleges and schools. The members of the Council serve as an important voice to University leadership, and work actively to engage alumni in meaningful ways with BU and with one another.
We are currently accepting nominations for 2019 until January 18, 2019.
Please use the form below to nominate an alumnus/a whom you feel has made remarkable contributions professionally or as a volunteer. You may also print this form and mail it to:
BU Alumni Association
Dahod Family Alumni Center
225 Bay State Road
Boston, MA 02215
Please direct any questions about this process to Susan Richardson at 617-358-6937 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your participation.
Guidelines for Alumni Council Membership
- Can be alumni of any of the University’s schools, colleges and programs,
- Represent the University as a whole with school/college considerations/loyalties secondary,
- Are elected by the Board of Directors to three-year terms with all terms expiring on June 30,
- May be re-elected for no more than two consecutive terms,
- Are able to commit to actively participating in BUAC meetings (2 annually) and other BU Alumni Association activities,
- Donate annually to Boston University consistent with their ability,
- Are assigned to one committee based on preferences, and
- Freely participate in Council discussions
Please direct any questions about this process to Angela Mendez at 617-358-6937 or email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your participation.