Know an alumnus/a leader who might be a good fit for the BUAC? The Boston University Alumni Council, the leadership group for the BUAA, draws upon the expertise and dedication of talented alumni from all BU colleges and schools. The thirty-one members of the Council serve as an important voice to University leadership, and work actively to engage alumni in meaningful ways with BU and with one another.
Nominations for 2018 are now closed. We are currently accepting nominations for 2019. You may enter your nomination below.
Please use the form below to nominate an alumnus/a whom you feel has made remarkable contributions professionally or as a volunteer. You may also print this form and mail it to:
BU Alumni Council
Office of Alumni Relations
595 Commonwealth Ave, Suite 700
Boston, MA 02215
Guidelines for Alumni Council Membership
- Can be alumni of any of the University’s schools, colleges and programs,
- Represent the University as a whole with school/college considerations/loyalties secondary,
- Are elected by the Board of Directors to three-year terms with all terms expiring on June 30,
- May be re-elected for no more than two consecutive terms,
- Shall attend Council meetings (2 or more per year),
- Donate annually to Boston University consistent with their ability,
- Are assigned to one committee based on preferences,
- Freely participate in Council discussions, and
- Attend a minimum of three University-wide events.
Please direct any questions about this process to Angela Mendez at 617-358-0260 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your participation.