Season Ticket Holder Resources
Thank you for visiting the Season Ticket Holder's resource page. Here you will find online order forms for away games, post season tournaments, and the Beanpot Tournament. In an effort to reduce paper, we request that you download the below forms and fill them out electronically and return them via email to TerrierTickets@bu.edu.
- Red Hot Hockey 2013 Request Form - Following the sold-out tradition of 2007, 2009 and 2011, an old rivalry reignites again this coming Thanksgiving weekend as your Terriers hit the ice against Cornell University in a non conference NCAA Division I men's ice hockey match-up at New York City's Madison Square Garden!
- Frozen Fenway 2014 - Reserve your tickets now for Frozen Fenway 2014! The Terriers will be taking on the University of Maine in the second game of a Hockey East doubleheader at Fenway Park on Saturday, January 11, 2014. NOTE: Frozen Fenway orders will be fullfilled with Fenway Sports Management in late August.
Pass Along the Pride
Maximize the benefits of your Season Tickets by using Account Manager to forward your tickets online to friends, family or customers. Account Manager can be conveniently accessed from your home or office computer.
YOUR TICKETS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY
It is quick, easy and free to forward your tickets to your family, friends and coworkers via email! Just log into your Account Manager and select the tickets you wish to forward. Once your tickets are forwarded, the barcodes on your original tickets become invalid and new tickets are emailed to your fellow Terrier fan. Tickets can be forwarded up to 2 hours before the game.
YOUR TICKETS TO NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
The Terriers are excited to offer the option of donating your tickets to local non-profit organizations to give kids of all ages the opportunity to attend a Terrier hockey game. All tickets donated will receive a donation acknowledgement. To donate your tickets, log into your Account Manager and click the "Donate to Charity" button under "Manage My Tickets." Tickets can be donated up to 12 hours before a game, in order to allow for the tickets to be distributed to our local charity partners.
YOUR TICKETS WITH OTHER SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Terrier TicketExchange is a service that lets you sell and purchase additional tickets directly from other season ticket holders. Handling fees will apply with TicketExchange.
You can post your tickets anonymously for sale to other fans via our secure online TicketExchange.
1. Log into your Account Manager
2. Identify the tickets you wish to sell and enter an expiration date for the listing.
3. Click “Post tickets for sale” to immediately list your tickets.
Once your tickets are purchased, the barcodes on your original tickets become invalid and new tickets are emailed to the buyer. The sale price is credited to your season ticket account. If your tickets aren’t sold by the expiration date you set, you will be notified via email and your original tickets will remain valid.
Buying with Terrier TicketExchange is secure and easy. And with email delivery, you’ll receive tickets right away. This is the only team approved way to buy tickets from Season Ticket Holders because only genuine Ticketmaster tickets can be posted there. That means you get in, guaranteed! And with Ticketfast, you can print your tickets anywhere, anytime!
Download the Ticket forwarding flyer here.
For assistance or questions, please visit our Ticket Office at 925 Commonwealth Avenue, Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm, call 617-353-GOBU (4628), option #2 or email the Ticket Office.