Tips on Teaching Africa
- Thinking About…Teaching about Africa
A list of key pedagogical concepts and questions that a teacher must ask in preparation for teaching most topics, but especially history and geography.
- Chimamanda Adichie’s “The Danger of a Single Story”
- Guiding Principles for Best Practice
- Afrigaget: a blog dedicated to teaching about African ingenuity — great pictures, stories, and videos to use in a classroom
- Africa: Myth and Reality
- Introduction to African Studies - Africa: True or False?
- Items for Purchase or Rent