- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
November 25, 2014
- 1/21 African Literature Group meeting
- 1/26 Application Period Opens for 2015 Graduate Summer Fellows Program
- 1/26 William F.S. Miles (Northeastern) “Scars of Partition: Franco-British Colonial Legacies in Borderlands”
- 2/2 Diana Wylie (BU) "'Part of who we are': Historic Preservation in North Africa"
- 2/9 Jeremy De Silva (BU "New Fossil Discoveries from the Cradle of Humankind, South Africa"