- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
September 8, 2014
August 7, 2014
- 9/22 “The Heroic People [Ne Süa]: Social Cohesion in Irigwe, Jos Plateau, Nigeria” Walter Sangree (Rochester)
- 9/22 Witness Uganda, Act III: LGBTQ Human Rights
- 9/26 African Studies Faculty Meeting
- 9/29 “The Pax Algeriana: How the Algerian army ‘domesticated’ the political opposition” Kheireddine Djamel Bekkai (Boston University)
- 10/1 "Research on the Disparities in Healthcare: Disparity Research in Medicine and Medical Technology"