- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
November 12, 2014
- 12/1 World AIDS Day Benefit Gala
- 12/1 "In the town where youth ruled their fathers: reimagining reconciliation in a postwar Sierra Leonean community" Rosalind Shaw (Tufts)
- 12/8 “Bitter Pills: The challenges and impact of a compromised drug supply in Africa" Muhammad H. Zaman (Boston University)
- 1/21 African Literature Group meeting
- 1/26 Application Period Opens for 2015 Graduate Summer Fellows Program