- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 3/30 Spring Languages and Careers Fair
- 4/3 Jacob Bor (BU-School of Public Health) "From universal access to universal treatment: the promise and challenge of HIV treatment as prevention in South Africa"
- 4/3 China’s Global Future and the Future of the Globe: How the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative is Quietly Changing China and Surrounding Countries
- 4/10 René Lemarchand (University of Florida, Gainesville) "Misreading the evidence of post-genocide fallouts in Rwanda and Burundi: An exercise in self-criticism"
- 4/17 Patriots' Day, no seminar