- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
October 2, 2015
September 21, 2015
- 10/9 Undergraduate Visit Day
- 10/10 Boston Experimental Theatre Presents: Blind Owl
- 10/14 Syrian Refugee Crisis: A Panel with Experts from the Field
- 10/16 GEGI: China's Development Bank and the Globalization of Chinese Energy Policy (Lecture)
- 10/19 Ellen E. Foley (Clark University) "Regulating sex work: subjectivity and stigma in Senegal"