- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 1/25 Financing Global Climate Change Commitments: The Role of Public Finance
- 1/30 Parker Shipton (BU-Anthropology) "A Civ in Itself: A Twist in the Things of Order, in East Africa and About"
- 1/31 Climate Action Plan Public Forum
- 2/6 Cynthia Becker (BU-History of Art and Architecture) "Between Seeing and Knowing: Blackness, Photographic Representation, and Female Agency in Post-Slavery Morocco"
- 2/13 Jean Borgatti (University of Benin/Fitchburg Art Museum) "Global Africa: Creativity and Continuity in African Art"