- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Langauge Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
December 6, 2013
- 1/22 The African Literature Discussion Group
- 1/27 "Rebuilding Post-Conflict Africa through Remittances: Perspectives from Economics and Anthropology," John Harris and Daivi Rodima-Taylor (Boston University)
- 1/30 2014 Pardee Graduate Summer Fellowship Applications Open
- 2/3 "Ghana's Petroleum: What needs to be done to Avoid the Resource Curse," Kwamina Panford (Northeastern University)
- 2/10 "Kongo Christianity and the Formation of Afro-Cuban Religion," John Thornton (Boston University)