- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 10/27 Normativity and Social Criticism in Religious Studies and the Study of Cultures
- 10/31 Home Away from Home: Capitalizing on BU’s Cross-Discipline Research Centers
- 11/1 Spring 2016 Registration Opens
- 11/1 Pardee Center 2017 Graduate Summer Fellows Program Information Session
- 11/3 Yolanda Covington-Ward (Pitt) "Gesture and Power: Religion, Nationalism and Everyday Performance in Congo"