- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 9/12 “Third Term Controversies and Rwanda’s 2017 Elections.”
- 9/14 Fall Langauge Fair
- 9/15 Broken Hearts/ Fighting Words: US Evangelicals, Border-Crossing Affects, and the Anti-Homosexuality Law in Uganda
- 9/19 “Cannabis, Disease, and the Law in 20th century Swaziland.”
- 9/26 “Fighting Rinderpest in Lesotho: Chiefs, Border Fences, and Veterinary Knowledge, 1896-1902”