- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 2/2 Diana Wylie (BU) "'Part of who we are': Historic Preservation in North Africa"
- 2/4 WARA: "Who is African? Reflections on Black and African Identities"
- 2/5 Book Launch: "Africa's Peacemakers" Adekeye Adebajo (Cape Town)
- 2/9 Robin Wolfe Scheffler (MIT/American Academy of Arts and Sciences) “From Tropical Disease to Molecular Cancer: the Global Politics of Biomedical Research, 1958-1978”
- 2/11 Film: "Dear White People"