- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 3/30 Abel Djassi Amado (BU/BC) "The Illegible State in the PALOP"
- 4/6 Prita Meier (Clark Museum, Williamstown) "Trading the Gaze: African Photography at the Indian Ocean Crossroads"
- 4/8 “Youth in the Contemporary Muslim World.”
- 4/13 Dan Connell (ASC/BU) "Eritrea: Refugees, Migration, and Trafficking: How It Works & What To Do About It"
- 4/14 2015 Pardee Distinguished Lecture