- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 1/29 "Looking Islam in the teeth: the social life of a Somali toothbrush."
- 1/29 BU Art Gallery--"DIGNITY: Tribes in Transition,"
- 2/2 Diana Wylie (BU) "'Part of who we are': Historic Preservation in North Africa"
- 2/9 Robin Wolfe Scheffler (MIT/American Academy of Arts and Sciences) “From Tropical Disease to Molecular Cancer: the Global Politics of Biomedical Research, 1958-1978”
- 2/11 Film: "Dear White People"