- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
September 14, 2016
August 8, 2016
- 10/3 “Crafting New Economies: Artisans, Economic Mosaics and Trade of Inland Central East Africa”
- 10/3 Beyond the Headlines: The Pursuit of Human Rights in the Middle East and Africa
- 10/5 Women in Post-Soviet Central Asia: Re-Islamization and Modernity
- 10/8 Love Stories: Youth Aspirations & the New Ethics of Intimacy
- 10/13 District Energy in Cities: Unlocking Efficiency, Sustainability and Resiliency through Infrastructure Investment