- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 3/27 Lara Ayad (BU-History of Art and Architecture) "Larger than Life: Paintings of the Peasant National Community at the Agricultural Museum in Cairo, 1935-1937."
- 3/28 2017 Distinguished Lecture: Biology and Climate Change featuring Thomas Lovejoy
- 3/28 Making the World Think Again: Reason, Hope, and Faith in an Age of Populism
- 3/29 "Connectography: America and the World" with Parag Khanna
- 3/29 Beyond the Headlines: Global Health, Global Politics, Global Security