- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 4/21 "Rethinking Homosexuality in Islam"
- 4/24 Higher Education and Innovation in Emerging Economies: From Local Development to Global Engagement
- 4/25 “Critical Junctures: Independence Movements and Democracy in Africa” Leonard Wantchekon (Princeton University)
- 4/28 "Writing about Communal Violence in the Somali Civil War: Intent and Outcomes," Lidwien Kapteijns (Wellesley College)
- 4/30 Annual Pardee Distinguished Lecture: Rosina Bierbaum