- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Langauge Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 3/17 "Child Mining Labor in the DRC: Causes, Conditions, Consequences" Roger Claude Liwanga (Harvard)
- 3/24 Leading Cities Through Crisis: Lessons from the Boston Marathon
- 3/24 "Long-Term Impact of Health and Nutrition Status on Education Outcomes for Children in Rural Tanzania," Lucia Luzi (Boston University)
- 3/28 22nd Annual Graduate Student Conference
- 3/31 "Representations of suffering in South Africa's public sphere" Kim Miller (Wheaton College)