- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
January 21, 2016
January 15, 2016
- 2/5 GEGI: The World Bank Reform and the 2008 Crisis (Lunch Talk)
- 2/8 “Beads and embodied aesthetics: Performing Indigenous Modernities in South Africa”
- 2/8 FMHT: Digital Solutions and Displacement (Lunch Talk)
- 2/8 The Paris Climate Deal: An Inside Account of How it Happened
- 2/8 Dreaming of the Inevitable: How money, morals and destiny come together when young Egyptians search for love and marriage