- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 9/2 "Counterterrorist Strategy and Humanitarian Action: Uncomfortable Relations in the Horn of Africa" Laura Hammond (SOAS Univ of London)
- 9/9 Annual Fall Pardee Center Reception
- 9/15 "Archiving Prints: The Politics of Frelimo, Photography, and History in Mozambique." Drew Thompson (Bard College)
- 9/22 “The Heroic People [Ne Süa]: Social Cohesion in Irigwe, Jos Plateau, Nigeria” Walter Sangree (Rochester)
- 9/29 “The Pax Algeriana: How the Algerian army ‘domesticated’ the political opposition” Kheireddine Djamel Bekkai (Boston University)