- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 9/2 CLASSES BEGIN
- 9/8 African Studies Center Fall Welcome Reception
- 9/14 Daivi Rodima-Taylor (BU) "Contested Sovereignties and Informal Authority in Post-Socialist Tanzania"
- 9/21 Muhammad Zaman (BU) "Bitter Pills: The challenges and impact of a compromised drug supply in Africa"
- 9/28 Jennifer Johnson (Yale) "Nyanja is Not Lake Victoria: Ontological Problems and Possibilities Around an Inland African Sea"