- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- Summer African Language Study
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- African Language Theater Night
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
- 4/16 CGHD Forum: The Global Malaria Response--Are We Able to Win the Battle?
- 4/16 Indian Americans: The Life and Work of a New Immigrant Community: What can Chinese in America Learn?
- 4/17 "Ewe Women's Musical Practices in the Volta Region of Ghana: Survival in Ho-Asogli Traditional Area" Misonu Amu (Ghana-Legon)
- 4/24 Higher Education and Innovation in Emerging Economies: From Local Development to Global Engagement
- 4/25 “Critical Junctures: Independence Movements and Democracy in Africa” Leonard Wantchekon (Princeton University)