Dining at BU
BU offers one of the best campus dining services in the country. And our menus are as international as our community.
Barbecued ribs and freshly made burritos. Fettuccine Alfredo and chicken tikka masala. Stone-baked pizza. European pastries. Vegetarian/vegan, gluten-free and kosher options too. There are also healthy Sargent Choice meals. And if that isn’t enough, we have special culinary events like the Visiting Chef Series and Lobster Night.
Where to Eat
- Three residence dining rooms with all-you-can-eat food service, including the two-floor Marciano Commons dining hall
- The George Sherman Union Food Court with 11 different restaurants
- Quick-stop coffee shops and cafés, including Starbucks or Dunkin’ Donuts, in locations from FitRec to the Questrom School of Business
- A kosher and vegan dining room in Hillel House
- Pizza delivery options provided by Domino’s Pizza
- Food trucks serving Boston’s hippest cuisines parked along Commonwealth Avenue weekly
- Ready to go bagged meals are available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or for students who are sick at any residence dining hall.
You can choose from five different dining plans to match your schedule and personal preferences. Each plan offers a specific number of meals per week or semester in residence dining halls. It also includes dining points you can use to buy food at other campus locations and for pizza delivery. Students living in dormitory-style residences are required to choose one of the plans.