How to Apply
To be considered for a Trustee Scholarship:
- Email the Trustee Nomination Form to your high school principal or headmaster and ask them to fill it out and save their changes.
- Fill out the electronic Trustee Essay Form*.
- Submit the Common Application for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at Boston University, along with the BU Common Application Supplement, through the Common Application website by December 1.
- On the BU Common Application Supplement, indicate that you are a Trustee Scholar nominee by typing the letters “TR” in the box marked “Office Use Only” at the bottom of page one.
- Email the Trustee Scholarship Essay Form and ensure that your principal or headmaster has emailed the Nomination Form no later than December 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT Plus Writing. For the Accelerated Medical and Accelerated Dental programs, additional SAT Subject Tests are required. Please see the Program Requirements page. All tests must be taken no later than November.
For more information, please contact us at 617-353-2320.
*The Trustee Essay Form and new essay questions will be available this summer.