In the spring, you will receive an email to sign up for University Orientation, where you will learn about the exciting place that will be your home for the next several years. At Orientation, you will:
- Stay overnight in a BU residence hall
- Attend Common Ground
- Meet your new classmates (or maybe even your roommate)
- Participate in team-building exercises
- Explore the city of Boston
- Receive your Terrier Card, your official BU student identification card
- Meet your academic advisor who will guide you through the process of choosing the right courses for your degree
*Students admitted to the CGS Boston-London Program may attend any of the sessions in June. Winter welcome events will also be offered on campus in January 2019.
**Only transfer students should attend this session for special programming.
***International students are encouraged to attend any University Orientation session that your visa status permits. There will be additional mandatory programming on August 31, regardless of which session you attend.