Withdrawal, Leave of Absence, and Reinstatement

University Policy

School of Theology Policy

All University policies apply to School of Theology students. Students who wish to withdraw from the STH or take a leave of absence must submit their request on the appropriate form from the Registrar’s office and meet with the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.