Transfer Students

School of Hospitality Administration Policy

Students who have completed college work at other academic institutions are eligible to apply for admission to the School. In addition to the credentials required of all applicants, transfer applicants must submit an official transcript and a current bulletin from each college attended.

No more than 14 credits in the area of Specialization may be allowed to transfer from outside of the School of Hospitality Administration. Nine courses from the area of Specialization must be completed for the degree. A maximum of 60 credits total is allowed for transfer from outside institutions.

Credits and coursework of incoming transfer students are evaluated by the School of Hospitality Administration Academic Advising Office. Please contact Abby Raspallo, Director, Student Services with questions regarding credit evaluation at