Intra-University Transfer

University Policy

School of Education Policy

Undergraduate Students

Undergraduate students must have a cumulative 2.0 GPA in all coursework and a B– or higher in SED ED 100/101 in order to transfer into the School of Education. Students may retake SED ED 100/101 up to one additional time to achieve a B– or higher.