Grades and Course Credits

University Policy

School of Education Policy

Pass/Fail Grades

School of Education students cannot receive academic credit toward graduation for Pass/Fail courses.

Graduate Policy

All SED graduate students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average to meet degree or certificate requirements. SED graduate students may petition the department for acceptance of eight semester hours of grades of C or C+, as long as their cumulative grade point average is 3.0 or higher. A grade of C– will not be accepted toward degree requirements.

Grades are available on the Student Link approximately three days after final exams end.